MORE of Merry Mayhem's Mystery Quilts!
* Case #119: Here is a beauty of a 60” x 72” quilt featuring some of your favorite batik fabrics. (Isn’t it about time to cut into those special batiks you’ve been collecting?? You can’t hide them from Merry Mayhem!) "Basically Batiks," Item #1869 (7 Parts)
Case #120: Here’s a fun multi-sized quilt featuring some of those Fat Quarters and/or Fat Eighths you’ve been collecting (you can’t hide them from Merry Mayhem!). Using up all of those fabrics will prove that the old legend of "Stone Soup" is really true! "Stone Soup," Item #1869 (6 Parts)
* Case #121: Use pastels, brights, batiks, black & white prints, stripes, or whatever strikes your fancy as you make this fun(ky) 40” x 47” lap quilt! "Funky Baby," Item #1871 (6 Parts)
* Case #122: If you are searching for a stunning quilt top with a clever piecing technique, look no further! This project will have you coming back for more (all the way to a king size, to be exact!). “Opposites Attract” Item #1872 (8 Parts)
* Case #123: Put those groups of Fat Quarters to work as you make this stunning 53” by 67” quilt with your favorite theme in mind. “In the Mood” Item #1873 (10 Parts)
*Case #124: Make this beautiful 52” by 76” quilt as you ponder a winter wonderland and sip hot chocolate. (Snow shovels are optional and NOT recommended for this project!!) “Snow Business” Item #1874 (9 Parts)
Case #125: You will be amazed at the results of this lap-sized (68” x 76”) project, but don’t take our word for it: Check it out for yourself! “Check It Out” Item #1875 (8 Parts)
Case #126: Make this 70” by 98” quilt top for your favorite “pink” person! Better yet, make one and donate it to “QuiltPink®.” “In the Pink” Item #1876 (8 Parts)
Case #127: You may need to go hunting through your scrap box for enough pieces to make this thrifty 54” by 72” beauty. “A-Hunting We Will Go”, Item # 1877 (9 Parts)
* Case #128: You will be a big fan of Merry Mayhem’s by the end of this 52” by 68” lap quilt project! “Big Fan” Item #1878 (7 Parts)
* Case #129 This 42” by 54” lap quilt is perfect for using up some of those wonderful batik fabrics, as well as some of the batik scraps that are just too good to toss. “Have a Nice Trip!” Item #1879 (7 Parts)
Case #130: Multiple Choice: This project is a totally different ballgame when compared to all the other Merry Mayhem's Mystery Quilts, and the pricing is totally different as well. Your first decision will be to figure out what size project you would like to make. You may choose to make a Crib size, Twin size, or Queen size (the Queen size itself actually has several options). Depending on which size project you choose to make, you will need to make a certain number of blocks each month for the first ten months; the eleventh and twelfth months will involve assembling the blocks into your quilt top and adding your border(s). For the Crib size, you will need to make two blocks each month; for the Twin size, four blocks per month; and for the Queen size, six blocks per month. In the Introduction which will be distributed at the January meeting, you will also be encouraged to substitute any "Orphan Blocks" which you may have lying around. (An Orphan Block is an extra block - or part of a block - which perhaps did not fit in with another project you were making, or a test block, or spare half-square triangle units, checkerboard segments, or whatever!) Each month you will be provided with the instructions for making (usually) four different blocks, with a few options. "Multiple Choice," Item #1880 (12 Parts).
* Case #131 Fold and Spindle your fabric to make this unique 17” by 41” table runner with an Optional Binding. Choose from a Controlled Version, or a let-the-dogs-out Scrappy Version and use up some of those Scraps! “Fold & Spindle” Item #1881 (8 Parts)
Case #132 You can count your lucky stars that you will like the results of this beautiful 50” x 70” project! Go “controlled” OR scrappy with your Mediums & Darks (and get rid of a lot of scraps!). “Lucky Stars” Item #1882 (7 Parts)
* Case #133: Diminutive Vessels: This is an easy 35” square table topper or wall hanging. Go “controlled” with only a handful of fabrics, OR scrappy bygathering up some of those abundant odds and ends; the choice is yours! "Diminutive Vessels," Item #1883 (6 Parts).
*Case #134: Here is a 52” x 70” lap quilt that is perfect for using a JellyRoll as a starting point, but adding a little bit here, and a little bit there. "Chips 'N Strips," Item #1884 (6 Parts).
*Case #135 This 46” by 64” Lap quilt is just the right touch if you have been wanting to make a “modern” quilt with simple lines and simple fabrics (like solids or subtle tone-on-tones). "A Modern Twist," Item #1885 (7 Parts).
*Case #136 Make this old-fashioned 48" by 64" scrappy quilt top with new-fangled methods. "Oldie but Goodie," Item #1886 (6 Parts).
*Case #137 Join Merry Mayhem for a romp into the unknown as you make this 57” by 65” Lap quilt that was designed in honor of Quilts of Valor®.
"We Salute You," Item #1887 (7 Parts).
*Case #138 Join Merry Mayhem for a romp into the unknown as you make this scrappy 68” by 84” Lap quilt that will have you thinking of a Regatta on a sunny summer day.
This project is Charm Square friendly, too! "Regatta" Item #1888 (7 Parts).
*Case #139 Make this project in your choice of two sizes. As Bob Dylan once said, “You don’t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.”
P.S. This project is Fat Eighth friendly, too, if you do the Scrappy version! "Blowin' in the Wind," Item #1889 (7 Parts).
*Case #140: Here is a nifty design that could be very thrifty for you if you use lots of scraps. Three sizes of quilts gives you options, too. "Nifty Thrifty" Item #1890 (7 Parts).
All content on this page is ©2016 Merry May, Merry Mayhem, Double Trouble Studios & Schoolhouse Enterprises. All Rights Reserved under domestic and international laws.